Cunningham Solicitors can help with precise technical and contractual defence strategies.
During Reporting phase:
- Preparation of precise legal and technical defense strategies keeping potential findings from being included in the Findings Report.
- Stress-testing of the compliance risks identified in the Findings Report to ensure fair and accurate interpretation of license metrics and contractual terms.
- Preparation of technical and contractual explanations that address any inaccurate findings in the report prior to presentation of the settlement statement.
During Settlement phase:
- Preparation of precise legal and technical defense strategies designed to reach a fair and amicable settlement.
- Managing audit exit and settlement in the following ways:
- Drafting / Negotiation of clear and unambiguous waive and release language.
- Co-terming of maintenance renewal periods to make future management of versions easier.
- Drafting / Negotiating Enterprise license agreements (where required) to address future growth needs and alleviate future compliance risks.
- Amend the contractual licensing terms to allow for greater flexibility and easier management of deployments.
- Drafting / negotiation of the audit/verification clause to ensure that future audit process is transparent and detailed.
- Drafting / negotiation of an “audit moratorium”.
If you would like to learn more about defending a Quest Software Audit, please contact email@example.com
The content of this article is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute legal or other advice.