We love startups at Cunningham Solicitors. We love to hear from people that are willing to take a chance and follow their dreams of owning a successful business. Trust us, we get it! We love startups so much that we have developed affordable and cost-effective ways for startups to access relevant legal advice and to retain their own legal counsel. See our service offerings: The Legal Hour and The In-House Counsel Legal Plan.
We believe all business owners should have the confidence to say that “I need to ask my lawyer” to a potential investor/partner/customer. Cunningham Solicitors seeks to narrow the class divide and ‘democratise’ law. The law applies to every individual and business, sound legal advice at affordable rates should be equally available.
• Market Access Legal Report summarising the central legal obligations applicable to your business and the markets in which you wish to operate.
• IP Audits – identifying what IP your business holds and how best to protect it.
• Company formations
• General company law advice
• Co-Secretarial support – board minutes and CRO filings
• General IP Law advise
• Assistance registering a Trademark
• General GDPR Advice
• General employment law advice
• Review/Drafting of standard business terms and formulation of your procurement process
• General business law advice
• Attendance and representation at meetings