We love startups at Cunningham Solicitors. We love to hear from people that are willing to take a chance and follow their dreams of owning a successful business. Trust us, we get it! We love startups so much that we have developed affordable and cost-effective ways for startups to access relevant legal advice and to retain their own legal counsel. See our service offerings: The Legal Hour and The In-House Counsel Legal Plan.
We believe all business owners should have the confidence to say that “I need to ask my lawyer” to a potential investor/partner/customer. Cunningham Solicitors seeks to narrow the class divide and ‘democratise’ law. The law applies to every individual and business, sound legal advice at affordable rates should be equally available.
•The In-House Counsel Legal Plan
• Market Access Legal Report summarising the central legal obligations applicable to your business and the markets in which you wish to operate.
• IP Audits – identifying what IP your business holds and how best to protect it.
• Company formations
• General company law advice
• Co-Secretarial support – board minutes and CRO filings
• General IP Law advise
• Assistance registering a Trademark
• General GDPR Advice
• General employment law advice
• Review/Drafting of standard business terms and formulation of your procurement process
• General business law advice
• Attendance and representation at meetings